Notice: Our Business Adjustments to Reduce Spread of COVID-19
First National Bank cares deeply about our communities and the health of our customers and staff.
First National Bank intends to be a center of strength during this difficult time. Since our founding in 1901, we have weathered the Great Depression, World Wars, the Ag Crisis, 9-11 and the Great Recession. Our strong leadership, liquidity, capital standing and support within our communities will help us get through this challenging situation.
With our communities and our nation’s health in mind, we are taking the following measures to respond to the novel COVID–19, while continuing to provide banking services to our customers.
• The lobbies at each of our locations will be closed until further notice. We will continue to monitor COVID-19 and make weekly decisions on the re-opening of our lobbies.
• Drive-up services will continue to be fully operational during our standard business hours. Drive-up hours for each location may be found by scrolling to the bottom of our website’s Home page and clicking on your office for detailed information or clicking HERE.
• Night drop boxes are available at all locations as an option to drop off deposits and loan payments.
• Walk-up services will also be operational in Ordway and Rocky Ford as usual.
• On-Line and Mobile banking is fully functional and allows customers to remotely access account information, make payments, transfer money, originate person to person payments and many other features.
• ATM’s are accessible at each office location.
• Our staff is available by telephone at each office to assist with many of your banking needs.
• Our 24-hour telephone banking services are available at 1-888-405-4155 to check balances, transfer funds and make payments.
• Bank staff will be available to meet in person with customers by appointment.
The Center for Disease Control has more information regarding COVID-19 by visiting the CDC website.
One of the CDC’s recommendations is to limit exposure to others, especially for those who might be sick. We ask anyone who is currently ill to please restrict your in-bank business and utilize our various digital or telephone banking services if possible.
You are important to us. Please take every measure to stay healthy.