For the vast majority of Coloradans, their home is their most important asset. We have loan programs that allow you to tap into the value or equity in your home as well as mortgage loans that offer competitive rates and terms if you’re looking to buy a home.
Home Equity Loans and Lines of Credit
Home renovation or a new business start-up – what can your home do for you?
The equity in your home is a valuable resource. It can be the most economical source for financing large expenses – whether related to your home or not.
There are two ways you can borrow against the value of your home:
- Home Equity Line of Credit. We’ll establish a line of credit based on the value of the equity in your home and you can draw against that amount as you need money. As the loan is repaid, you can use the money again without re-applying. This is an ideal strategy for financing project costs such as home renovations. A Home Equity Line of Credit is also a valuable money management tool. You can establish it now and then only draw on it in the future whenever you need extra cash.
- Home Equity Loan. With a Home Equity Loan, you receive a lump sum of cash, borrowed against the value of the house. You’ll repay this in installments over time at a fixed rate. It’s typically used for larger, longer term cash needs.
Please contact one of our mortgage loan officers if you’d like to talk about which strategy is best for you.
A home of your own. Whether you’re looking to buy your first house or your sixth, you may have the same questions:
- How large a mortgage can I afford?
- Who has the best terms and rates?
- What’s involved in the mortgage process?
- There are so many different kinds of mortgages. Which one is best for me?
- What kind of fees and closing costs should I expect?
- What’s involved in the closing process and how long will it take?
Our advice? Don’t try to figure all this out on your own. Stop by and talk with one of our experts – even before you begin shopping for a home. With no obligation to you, we’ll explain the process, help you decide the type of mortgage that would be best for you, and even give you an estimate of the amount you can qualify for.
Types of Mortgages we offer:
- VA loans
- FHA loans
- Conventional mortgages
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages
- Bridge loans
- Lot and construction loans
- Permanent loans
For more information, including interest rates and terms, visit with a mortgage loan officer at one of our locations today.
Or you can securely apply for a mortgage loan using the application in our Mortgage Center.